Music Matters Daily: Is Black Hippy the Best Group Ever?

of 2315Photo
  • Marsha Ambrosius
  • Angel Haze
  • Big K.R.I.T.
  • B.o.B
  • Lecrae
  • Eric Roberson
  • B.o.B, Sevyn Streeter
  • Ab-Soul
  • 070114 music fly union press portrait
  • ScHoolboy Q
  • Mack Wilds and Sevyn Streeter
  • Ab-Soul, Kendrick Lamar, ScHoolboy Q, Jay Rock
  • B.o.B
  • Daytona, Harry Fraud
  • Kris Kasanova
  • Kendrick Lamar
  • Elle Varner
  • Bridget Kelly
  • Janelle Monae
  • Jessie J
  • Elle Varner
  • Big Sean, Common
  • B.o.B.

Big K.R.I.T. Reveals Cadillactica Producers

Mississippi MC/producer Big K.R.I.T. has been working hard on his highly anticipated album, Cadillactica. K.R.I.T decided to switch it up and allow outside producers to assist him on this project. In a sitdown interview with DJ Hyphen, K.R.I.T. explained that 65% of the album will be self-produced and the other 35% will consist of beats by Jim Jonsin, DJ Dahi and Terrace Martin(Photo: Rick Kern/WireImage)

More Photo Galleries

Watch on
Powered By ZergNet