From the red hair to the dominatrix costumes and videos and her own spunk, Rihanna may just be hot like fire. According to Celebuzz, the singer had to cut a Dallas show short during her Loud tour on Friday, when the set’s pyrotechnics went haywire and caused the stage to rain fireworks.
The pop star was singing her “California King Bed” track from the Loud album but undoubtedly had to end the show quickly as the scary event forced her off stage and fans out of the American Airlines Center. While she managed to get off some goodies before the fire show began, hits like “Rude Boy” and “Umbrella” didn’t make it. This accident is eerily reminiscient of Michael Jackson's 1984 Pepsi commercial incident, where his head was badly burned after the pyrotechnics went off too early with him standing directly below them.
No doubt some fans were disappointed and requested refunds for having to end their night early but that may not be necessary. RiRi seems prepared to do it all over again, tweeting, “DALLAS!!! We set the stage on FYAH tonight!!! LITERALLY!!! I'm so pissed, I was havin so much fun wit yall too!!! I gotta come back man!!” While the cause of the problem was not reported, the singer did tweet she and her production team are working to figure out what went wrong. The important thing is everyone left the show safely and no one was hurt.
TRENDING IN NEWS