The rapper reveals collaborations for 1.21 Gigawatts: Back To The First Time.
Ludacris fans just got a step closer to new music from the Atlanta rapper. Earlier today, he tweeted the tracklist for his next mixtape, 1.21 Gigawatts: Back To The First Time: “Check out the official Track Listing for my new Mixtape 1.21 Gigawatts #BackToTheFirstTime dropping Nov 15 http://twitpic.com/79vejk.”
The project is slated for a November 15 release, and will feature collaborations with Wiz Khalifa, Rick Ross, Waka Flocka Flame, Meek Mill, Gucci Mane, Big K.R.I.T. and 2 Chainz. He has released several official mixtapes in the past, including 2008’s popular The Preview. His next studio album, Ludaversal, is due next year.
1. Intro (prod. by Tone Mason)
2. Save It For Another Day (prod. by M 16)
3. Rich and Flexin feat. Waka Flocka Flame (prod. by FK)
4. Muthafucka Can You Buy That (prod. by Drugs)
5. History Lesson (Skit)
6. Badaboom (prod. by Wonder)
7. Say It to My Face feat. Meek Mill (prod. by Juicy J)
8. I Ain't the One feat. 2 Chainz (prod. by Fat Boi)
9. Shake n Fries feat. Gucci Mane (prod. by Fat Boi)
10. Do Something Strange feat. Rick Ross (prod. by Drumma Boy)
11. I'm On Fire feat. Big K.R.I.T. (prod. by Mike Will)
12. What You Smoking On feat. Wiz Khalifa (prod. by Big K.R.I.T.)
(Photo: DTP Records)