Things must've gotten pretty serious because the 24 year old landed in the hospital for an "overdose." Meanwhile, her mind was likely playing a few tricks on her in the process.
The "Try Me" rapper told the story on Twitter this morning,
The moral of Dej's story is as follow: “stick to Hennessy,” and stay away from edibles. Especially when you’re on tour.
BET.com is your No. 1 source for Black celebrity news, photos, exclusive videos and all the latest in the world of hip hop and R&B music.
Click here to enter the #LookYourSundayBest contest for a chance to win FREE natural hair-care products.
(Photo: Prince Williams/WireImage)
TRENDING IN NEWS