(Photo: Republic Records)
DJ Khaled knows a thing or two about making hit records.
The Miami Don is a master curator of talent. If you look through his discography, he’s consistently grabbed the biggest names in hip hop for every album to contribute something to his album. I Changed a Lot has been in the works for over a year now, fueled by numerous singles like “They Don’t Love You No More,” “How Many Times” and “Hold You Down.”
The track list and release date for Khaled’s eighth studio album is out. The LP is set for Oct. 23 with features that include Rick Ross (he’s on five songs), Chris Brown (he’s on three), and Future (he’s on five, too). John Legend also makes his first appearance on a Khaled set for “Most High.”
Check out the track list below, as well as our exclusive video premieres of “Gold Slugs” and “You Mine” on BET Jams.
1. I Don’t Play About My Paper (feat. Future & Rick Ross)
2. I Ride (feat. Boosie Badazz, Future, Rick Ross & Jeezy)
3. Gold Slugs (feat. Chris Brown, August Alsina & Fetty Wap)
4. I Swear I Never Tell Another Soul (feat. Future, Yo Gotti & Trick Daddy)
5. I Lied (feat. French Montana, Meek Mill, Beanie Sigel & Jadakiss)
6. How Many Times (feat. Chris Brown, Lil Wayne & Big Sean)
7. You Mine (feat. Trey Songz, Jeremih & Future)
8. Every Time We Come Around (feat. French Montana, Jadakiss, Ace Hood & Vado)
9. I Ain’t Worried (feat. Ace Hood & Rick Ross)
10. They Don’t Love You No More (feat. JAY Z, Meek Mill, Rick Ross & French Montana)
11. My League – Mavado
12. Hold You Down (feat. Chris Brown, August Alsina, Future & Jeremih)
13. Most High (feat. John Legend)
BET.com is your #1 source for Black celebrity news, photos, exclusive videos and all the latest in the world of hip hop and R&B music.