[Watch] Date Night Fail: See How This Couple's Romantic Bubble Bath Went Hilariously Wrong

[Watch] Date Night Fail: See How This Couple's Romantic Bubble Bath Went Hilariously Wrong

Thankfully, bae saved the day.

Published May 28th

A young couple's romantic bubble bath during a vacation in Cancun, Mexico turned into one of America's Funniest Home Videos after a major fail involving a candle.

For some reason (don't ask too many questions), the camera was rolling on the intimate moment in the bath, but a hot moment got too hot — literally, when the woman's hair got a bit too close to an open flame and caught on fire.

The woman, whose name is Shay, and her husband did not realize what was going on at first, with her husband adjusting the water temperature and Shay oblivious of the growing plume of smoke in her hair. But the couple notice quickly as her husband turns to see smoke. "Oh, your hair," he yells as he tries to swat the flame away. 

The woman quickly jumps out in panic, but her husband quickly brings her back and wisely dunks her head under the water. Luckily, both escaped unharmed from the harrowing experience. 

Maybe next time the couple wants to heat things up, they should stick to closed flames.

Written by Evelyn Diaz

(Photo: Shay)

COMMENTS

Latest in news