Five Teens Die in Fla. Motel
In a sad story, five teens from Miami’s Little Haiti neighborhood died Sunday of carbon monoxide poisoning while celebrating a friend’s birthday at a South Florida motel. Apparently they had left their car running in a garage under the hotel room, which allowed the colorless and odorless carbon monoxide gas to seep into their room, killing them all. Among the deceased are Juchen C. Martial, 19; Peterson Nazon, 17; Jonas Antenor, 17; Jean Pierre Ferdinand, 16; and Evans Charles, 19.