“WildOut Wednesday Prize Pack Sweepstakes”
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN TO LEGALRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND OTHERCOMMONWEALTHS, TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), 13 YEARS OR OLDER.
1.HOW TO ENTER: MINORS MUST GETTHEIR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN’S PERMISSION BEFORE ENTERING. ENTRANTS MUST HAVE THE “106 & PARK” FREEAPP ON THEIR MOBILE DEVICE PRIOR TO ENTERING. ENTRANTS CAN DOWNLOAD THE “106 & PARK” FREE APP VIA ITUNES. This sweepstakes begins at 6PM EDT April 13,2011 and ends at 11:59PM EDT April 13, 2011 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To enter, watch “106 & Park” during theSweepstakes Period, look for the Code106 barcode to appear on the screen, and scanthe barcode with your ”106 & Park”app which will direct you to the entry page, then fill-out and submit the entryform. Entries must be received by11:59PM EDT on April 13, 2011. Sponsor (defined in Section 9 below) assumes no responsibility for anycomputer, technical, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic orInternet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections,availability, or garbled or jumbled transmissions, or mobile phone carrier/serviceprovider/Internet/website/use net accessibility or availability, trafficcongestion, or unauthorized human intervention. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend,or terminate the promotion in whole or in part by giving such notice, in anyform and manner deemed appropriate by Sponsor. Should the promotion be modified, suspended, or terminated as aforesaid,the Prize (defined in Section 4 below) will nevertheless be awarded fromeligible entries previously received and in accordance with these OfficialRules. Limit: One (1) entry per person.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes is open only to legalresidents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands,and other commonwealths, territories and possessions) 13 YEARS OR OLDER as of April13, 2011. Employees, and their immediatefamilies (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses),including household members of Black Entertainment Television LLC and theirrespective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotionagencies are not eligible to enter. Thissweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. By entering this sweepstakes, each entrantagrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective parentcompanies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, employees, officers, directors,representatives, and advertising and promotion agencies from any injury, loss,death, damage, action, claim, demand or other liability that may occur fromentrant’s participation in this sweepstakes or from the acceptance or use ofany prize awarded, or attendance at any event. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of anywinner. U.S. law governs this sweepstakes. By entering, entrants agree to be boundby these Official Rules.
4. PRIZE: One (1) Winner willreceive a prize pack consisting of various prizes (the “Prize”). Approximate retail value $100.00. Actual retail value depends on prizesselected. Prize does not include anyother expenses not specifically listed herein. Any federal and state taxes on a Prize are the sole responsibility ofthe Winner. Prize package has no cashredemption value. No substitution ortransfer of prizes permitted, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a prize is unavailable, Sponsor reservesthe right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will beawarded provided they are properly claimed and are non-assignable and non-transferable.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: One (1) potential Winner will be randomly selected prior to the 6:00PMEDT broadcast of “106 & Park” on April 14, 2011 from amongst all eligibleentries received by 11:59PM EDT on April 13, 2011. The Winner will be announced during “106 &Park” on April 14, 2011. The selection processshall be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor. Sponsor shall choose the potential Winner in itssole discretion whose decision is final and binding. Sponsor will notify the potential Winner byphone and/or e-mail.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The potential Winner will be required to signand return an Affidavit of Liability and Publicity Release and any otherrequired documents within five (5) days of notification. Failure to return these documents, or ifprize notification is returned as undeliverable will result in entry beingdisqualified, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. The Winner agrees to grant to Sponsor andSponsor’s licensees, affiliates and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcastand use, worldwide, in any media now known or hereafter developed, includingbut not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, their submission, name,portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news orinformation and for advertising and promotional purposes without additionalconsideration; and further without such additional compensation, appear for, orprovide biographical information for use in, any presentation or other activitywhich may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/orinterviews as may be determined by Sponsor. Failure to make such appearances or grant such rights may result indisqualification and an alternate winner may be selected; and while notobligated to do so, Sponsor may in its sole discretion, bear such reasonablecosts and expenses which Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deem appropriate for theWinner to appear for a presentation or other activity. Further, by accepting the prize, the Winner agreesto release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, licensees,affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and theirrespective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from anyand all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind to person,including death, and property arising whole or in part, directly or indirectly,from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any sweepstakesrelated activity, or participation in this sweepstakes. Odds of winning dependon the number of eligible entries received. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, LICENSEES, AND ORAFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR SPONSOR, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTIONAGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES,AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY COMPUTER, TECHNICAL,TELEPHONE, CABLE, NETWORK, SATELLITE, ELECTRONIC OR INTERNET HARDWARE ORSOFTWARE MALFUNCTIONS, FAILURES, CONNECTIONS, AVAILABILITY, OR GARBLED ORJUMBLED TRANSMISSIONS, OR MOBILE PHONE CARRIER/SERVICEPROVIDER/INTERNET/WEBSITE/USE NET ACCESSIBILITY OR AVAILABILITY, TRAFFICCONGESTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION, DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND,INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGESARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO USE OF INTERNET SITE www.BET.COM OR THEDOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ONTHIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, ORIMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OFMERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS, FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, SOMEJURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FORINCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TOYOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANYRESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
Sponsorreserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual theyfind, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or theoperation of the sweepstakes or website; to be in violation of the Terms ofService of the Sponsor’s web site, to be acting in violation of the OfficialRules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or withintent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro,programmed, or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entriessubmitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorizedsubscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the sweepstakes at the actualtime of the entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply withthese rules. Authorized accountsubscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail addressby an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization,which is responsible for assigning email addresses email, addresses or thedomain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
7. DISPUTES: As a condition ofparticipating in this sweepstakes, entrant agrees that any and all disputeswhich cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising outof or connected with this sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, withoutresort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in theState of New York having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply thelaws of the State of New York without regard for doctrines of Conflict ofLaw. Further, in any such dispute, underno circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and herebywaives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, orany other damages, including attorney’s fees, other than entrant’s actualout-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this sweepstakes),and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winners, availableafter April 14, 2011, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Wild OutWednesday Prize Pack Sweepstakes” to BlackEntertainment Television LLC, One BET Plaza, 1235 “W” Street, NE, Washington,D.C. 20018. Washington andVermont residents may omit return postage when requesting list of prizewinners.
9.SPONSOR: Black Entertainment Television LLC, One BET Plaza, 1235 “W” Street, NE,Washington, D.C. 20018.
TRENDING IN SHOWS