Better known as Rashad, the "manny."
What a tangled web we've weaved. For the uninitiated, Jamal and Tasha hired Rashad as their nanny (or "manny" since he is a male), who, after spending time with Crystal, takes a liking to her. The two are so infatuated with each other that they share a kiss, which, if Darkanian were to find out, would present a problem.
If you’re as obsessed with Crystal’s new boo as we are at BET.com, here are a few things you might want to know about Russell Pitts:
1. Nickname: Russ
2. Hometown: Boston, Mass.
3. Age: 26
4. Height: 5'9"
5. Celebrity crush: Vanity
6. Do you have a girlfriend: No
7. One thing about you that no one knows: I bake chocolate cakes.
8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex: Her confidence
9. One thing you can’t leave the house without: My headphones
10. Favorite TV show: Breaking Bad
11. Your acting inspiration: Sidney Poitier
12. What project are you currently working on? Looking for next project.
13. Favorite artist: Nas
14. Sum yourself in 3 words: Freedom, Respect, Pleasure
15. Best part about working on Let’s Stay Together? It was, by far, the most fun set to be on. Every minute when we weren't shooting was filled with jokes and laughter.
Yes, you read right…no girlfriend AND he respects a girl with confidence.
What do you think about our girl’s latest man?