Tia Mowry gave BET.com an exclusive look at why she’s excited to be pregnant, and what being a new mom means to her.
The success of The Game and Tia’s new nuptials to husband Cory Hardrict aren’t the only things that have got her excited; the impending birth of her new baby boy as well—and it has the media buzzing. Although her character Melanie’s life is constantly on display, real-life actress Tia Mowry is given to a more private inclination, keeping the details of her marriage and pregnancy where they belong—in the family. And by in the family we mean BET.
Tia gave BET.com an exclusive look at why she’s excited to be pregnant, and what being a new mom means to her. Take a look at her list of the top reasons why she’s excited to be a first-time mom below.
1. I've always wanted to be a mother. All my friends say I am naturally a caregiver. I truly enjoy serving. That is what gives me joy. So, I can't wait to serve, protect and just give all that I have.
2. I have so much love to give. My love is overflowing and I can't wait to just share my life and express and provide my love to my baby boy.
3. I am still a kid at heart, and I hear kids are fun. I can't wait to play and just be a kid again with my child. I'm looking forward to throwing birthday parties, hanging out at the park, family days at the zoo and amusement parks. Just being a kid again!
4. I want to experience life and what the world has to offer through my son's eyes. When we get older, Christmas and certain holidays become routine. To experience what life has to offer from someone else's perspective is going to be rewarding and a new, exciting adventure.
5. I desire to raise a man of God and son who respects and appreciates his surroundings. I am looking forward to loving him unconditionally and guiding my son to be the best man God has intended for him to be.