The concierge involved in Kim Kardashian's Paris robbery is speaking out for the first time since the harrowing event, telling Inside Edition exactly what went on in the hotel room when five armed robbers stole millions of dollars in jewelry, and left the reality star so rattled, she's barely been seen since.
In a new interview, the concierge (identified only as Abdul) says that one major piece of information about the event that has been making headlines across the globe is categorically false.
Though Kim has been getting a lot of flack after initial reports suggested the thieves targeted her for flaunting her massive, $4 million diamond ring on social media, Abdul says the thieves were only there for cash. "I told them, 'don't hurt her please,'" he recounts. "They say, 'don't worry, we are here for money.'"
Once inside the apartment, they demanded money from Kardashian while "shaking her with the gun," Abdul says. "Kim is yelling 'don't hurt me!'" he recalled. "I think she believed that he was there for her ring."
However, Abdul says, "If he was there about the ring, I think he would not be talking [to] us about money."
What's more, as previously reported, the robbers only knew Kim as "the rapper's wife" and not by her own name, adding more credibility to the story that Kim's social media humblebrags had nothing to do with the situation.
Watch a clip from the interview below:
Abdul's full two-part interview airs on Inside Edition this Thursday and Friday night (October 27 and 28). Check your local listings.
See Beyoncé's reaction to Kim's robbery with BET Breaks, above.
(Photo: Marc Piasecki/GC Images)
TRENDING IN CELEBS