Roseanne Barr may have had her Roseanne sitcom reboot canceled by ABC, but she's not going out without a fight. The disgraced comedian reportedly has plans to expose her cast mates and colleagues that jumped ship after receiving backlash for her racially offensive comments about President Barack Obama's former adviser Valerie Jarrett.
According to Radar Online, Barr has a slew of plans in store for her cast mates and colleagues that abandoned her. "She's telling people Sara and the others had told her behind the scenes that they will weather the storm together," a source told Radar.
Barr allegedly plans to "expose emails of their support" after Sara Gilbert and Wanda Sykes distanced themselves from the newly rebooted ABC series in the wake of her comments.
Roseanne’s recent comments about Valerie Jarrett, and so much more, are abhorrent and do not reflect the beliefs of our cast and crew or anyone associated with our show. I am disappointed in her actions to say the least.— sara gilbert (@THEsaragilbert) May 29, 2018
ABC network president Channing Dungey announced the decision to pull the plug on Barr's highly rated series Roseanne calling her statements about Valerie Jarrett, "abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent" with their values."
Barr has had a long history of making controversial comments. She's previously made tweets about Donald Trump,Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and referred to Jarrett as a product of the Muslim Brotherhood and the "Planet of the Apes."
(Photo: Vera Anderson/WireImage)