Snoop Dogg is about to turn 44, so to celebrate in style, the iconic MC hit up Heat Ultra Lounge for a little pre-birthday turn up, but what he didn't expect was for it all to be ruined by a massive fire hazard.
According to TMZ, a fire broke out in the club after a decorative chandelier burst into flames around 11:30 p.m. Things got so bad that the crowd of about 600 had to be evacuated and Snoop's bash was canceled. To make things even worse, word is that he was also just getting ready to hit the stage when the commotion happened.
It's reported that the fire started after Halloween decorations on the ceiling of the club overheated. Thankfully, the damage was minor and no one was critically injured. However, the club's floor was flooded after the sprinkler system went off.
The party, of course, was rescheduled. Snoop's 44th is October 20th.
BET Exclusive: Watch Uncle Snoop and DJ Khaled take us on an exclusive hood tour in the clip below.
BET.com is your No. 1 source for Black celebrity news, photos, exclusive videos and all the latest in the world of hip hop and R&B music.
(Photo: Theo Wargo/Getty Images for Firefly)
TRENDING IN NEWS