With Prince William off the market, women around the world are wondering how they can find a prince charming all their own. And who better to get advice from than The Real Housewives of New York's very own royal, Countess LuAnn de Lesseps?
The reality TV star sat down with Wendy to dish about RHONY drama, the royal wedding and how she snagged her own royal. If you want to marry a Prince, Count or King, here are some tips from the Countess:
1) Travel: Because you're not going to nab a royal in the United States.
2) Step outside of your comfort zone: Get out there and meet new people.
3) Know your history: Men like women who are knowledgeable and quick.
4) Be carefree and easy-going: No one wants to be with someone that has baggage.
5) Love who you are: There's nothing sexier than confidence.
6) Carry yourself like royalty: Kate Middleton is the perfect example of this, she carried herself with great dignity throughout their eight-year courtship.
7) Be patient: Royals like to take their time.
Tune in to The Wendy Williams Show, 12am/11c.
(Photo: D Dipasupil/Getty Images)