What's hotter than Drake's music career? His impeccable shoe collection, of course.
The Views rapper has made a huge dent in the sneaker game with his OVO x Air Jordan partnership, and Toronto's favorite son gave fans a very brief first look at his latest design, the OVO x Air Jordan 6 Low "Hot 100s."
Drizzy posted photos of the exterior and the sole on his Instagram page on Monday before quickly deleting them, but not before sneakerheads made screenshots of the kicks and shared them on the 'gram.
What we're looking at is a crisp, all-white leather upper with a red Jumpman logo on the tongue. The sole is transparent, revealing the inscription "Views" and another red Jumpman logo. But, of course, we're not satisfied yet.
Below, the most urgent questions we have for Drake about this release:
1. It's interesting that he posted (then deleted) the photos. Are we looking at a first draft or final product?
2. And speaking of, when are these gems coming to retail? Summer 2016 is lookin' real good…
3. Will there be more than one colorway?
4. Give us a hint on the price, bruh. We have to start saving those coins.
5. Seriously, man, when are these things hitting stores?
We'll leave you with this, Drake. You know where to find us.
(Photo: Gilbert Carrasquillo/FilmMagic)
For the past 10 years, Yusef has been dictating all of the beauty trends we emulate via his most famous client, none other than Rihanna. He started out his career as a performer, but he ended up behind the scenes. In Hairstory, he details his rise in the industry from aspiring singer to creative directing the hair for Fenty x Puma.