Rosebuds, rejoice! As if launching her own show (The Amber Rose Show), competing on Dancing with the Stars, and continuing her feminist fight with her second annual Slut Walk wasn’t enough, Amber Rose just launched a fashion collab with Missguided. The UK brand enlisted the buzz cut beauty as the brand new Babe of Missguided with a bada** collection of pinks, velvets, and suedes to match Ambz’s spunk.
The campaign features Muva living in the lap of luxury while lounging in the pool, swaying from a swing, and cuddling up with a larger-than-life teddy bear.
The line is affordable for fashionistas and frugalistas alike with all items under $100. And as far as the styles—they’re totally on point with what’s trending this fall, but what’s even more on point is Missguided’s video of Amber’s commandments to loving yourself. Catch a peek of it below!
In case you wanted to skip the clip altogether and just get straight get the goods, here’s her complete list of steps:
1. Take time out of every day to relax.
2. Make sure you keep playful in the bedroom.
3. Work out to lift women up.
4. Be an H.B.I.C. (Head Bitch In Charge) and start your own business.
5. Find someone that treats you like the queen you are.
6. Don’t take life too seriously.
7. You’re a goddess no matter what anyone tells you.
When asked by the brand what she loves about Missguided, Amber’s response was, “They cater to all different kinds of women, just like me.” We can get behind that!
Are you here for the Muva’s latest move?
(Photo: Erik Pendzich/REX/Shutterstock)
TRENDING IN STYLE