On this week’s episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, which aired last night (Sept. 23), Kylie Jenner’s secret pregnancy is finally discussed in detail for the first time since she gave birth to baby Stormi. We use the term “secret” loosely, because multiple reports had already broke speculating on the pregnancy with Travis Scott's child leading up to the birth, but the KarJenner clan just refused to confirm them.
Kylie only admitted the news was true after Stormi had arrived on February 1, 2017, with a beautiful video tribute to her daughter, which she shared with the world, but since then we haven’t gotten much intel on the secret that Kim Kardashian claims is “the best kept secret of this generation.” Hmm… sure, Kim.
Here’s what the episode revealed:
- Kris Jenner, Khloe Kardashian and Travis Scott were the chosen three to be in the delivery room.
- Momager Kris Jenner actually delivered Stormi, adding midwife to her resume. “She was so calm. It was really exciting…I delivered the baby! I delivered her. I pulled her out,” said Kris.
- Kylie felt NO pain. Contractions, what are those? “She just kept saying: ‘I just don’t feel any pain.’ You’d see these contractions like crazy and she would go: ‘I just am not feeling it.’ I’m like, ‘This is really weird!’” Kris added.
- Kylie truly has the best circle of friends (and the best hospital team) because not one of them spilled the beans on the whole “secret” thing. “Can you believe that Kylie got out of the hospital with not one report?” she said. “Now Caitlyn [Jenner] can never say we have big mouths and we leak everything. We kept that a secret!” said Kim.
- Kylie was super calm but her “secret” basically gave everyone else anxiety. “Kylie is about to have her baby and it’s pretty crazy that it really hasn’t been confirmed,” said Kourtney Kardashian. “So I don’t want to be the one with the info, or getting blamed for someone finding out the secret.” Kris added, “That was a lot of anxiety for me,” she said. “People were saying, ‘We’re going to post, we’re going to announce,’ and I’m like, ‘No!’ But she did it perfectly and it was such a positive experience for her.”