Shocking New Details Behind Trump's Child Rape Case Emerge

Shocking New Details Behind Trump's Child Rape Case Emerge

A federal judge ordered a hearing for December 16.

Published October 8th

As if things couldn't get any worse for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, on the same day that footage leaked of him talking about sexually assaulting women while wearing a hot mic, news also broke that federal judge Ronnie Abrams has ordered a status conference hearing to take place on December 16th after a woman filed a lawsuit claiming that Trump raped her in the 1990s when the woman who calls herself "Jane Doe" was just 13 years old.

While Trump has repeatedly denied the allegations, this casts an even darker shadow over the man who was once running his campaign on family values.

The complaint alleges that billionaire, and convicted pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein had a woman pick up teenage girls for one of his infamous parties, during which Jane was "subject to sexual contact by the Defendants [Epstein and Trump]."

“As I have said before, the allegations are categorically untrue and an obvious publicity stunt aimed at smearing my client,” Alan Garten, Trump’s attorney, told LawNewz last week, “In the event we are actually served this time, we intend to move for sanctions for this frivolous filing.”

While this hearing will take place after the election is decided, the announcement of the hearing is another incredibly disturbing revelation that will surely impact voters' decisions come November 8th.

Written by Evelyn Diaz

COMMENTS

Latest in news