Are you still listening to him?
Donald Trump has heightened his political profile by joining “birthers” in questioning President Obama’s U.S. citizenship. He’s become a pariah among liberal celebrities. And now he’s sparked a boycott of his hotels and casinos from the gay community for his stance against gay marriage and civil benefits for gays. Ever since the Donald put the word out that he might make a run for the White House in 2012, he’s gradually turned from the lovable billionaire to a crotchety bigot. Now we think it’s time he closed his trap. Here's why:
10. Because your "great relationship with the Blacks" is about to get ugly.
9. Because you're making your children look bad.
8. Because harping on the President’s birth records proves that Trump’s actual political platform—if he runs—is as flimsy as his hairdo.
7. Because he’s starting to sound as crazy as Gary Busey.
6. Because he’s starting to sound as dumb as Sarah Palin.
5. Because his racist comments are a buzz-kill for folks who actually enjoy Celebrity Apprentice.
4. Because judging from the list of celebrity friends pissed-off by his racial-coded remarks, the only hanging buddies he’ll have will be Star Jones and NeNe.
3. Because instead of claiming he could better America, he should REALLY be working toward finally making a marriage last.
2. Because now that the President has, once again, shown he is an American citizen, see number eight because it’s quickly approaching.
1. Because in 2012 voters are going to say to Trump what many of us wanted to say to George W. Bush for eight years… “YOU’RE FIRED!”
(Photo: Matthew Cavanaugh/Getty Images)