• The National Crittenton Foundation provides tutoring, counseling and other critical support systems for young moms. Phone: 1-866-449-2217
• Parents as Teachers is a free, nationwide parent education and family support program specifically geared towards the early developmental years. Phone: 1-866-728-4968
• At MVParents, you can sign up for free parenting newsletters, read articles and advice about a wide variety of parenting issues.
• Planned Parenthood: 1-800-230-PLAN Planned Parenthood is the nation’s leading sexual and reproductive health care provider and advocate.
• FEGS Center for Women and Families
o Hotline: 1-888-242-5838 Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
o It is a new initiative that provides free counseling, case management, crisis intervention, advocacy and employment services to victims of domestic violence, with seamless access to legal services. These free services are available to children ages 6-17 regardless of their immigration status or insurance.
• Fathers Incorporated (Kenneth Braswell)
• All Pro Dad (Tony Dungy is the spokesperson)
• The Suicide Prevention hotline is 800-273-8255
(Photo: David Sacks/Getty Images)
TRENDING IN SHOWS