Last week’s episode of “Tyler Perry’s The Oval” ended with a few men in black running up into Priscilla’s house and snatching up Jason and Nancy. Before that moment, Jason had been holding Nancy hostage because he wanted her to call Sam over there, but he wanted Sam to come alone. Nancy did as she was told, and this week, we discovered that Sam ordered the men to show up first. Sam is cautious, and for good reason, so here we are. When he walks in, he apologizes for the drama and dismisses the men. He also gets a minute alone with Jason, who reveals that the man initially responsible for protecting him got caught by the opps, meaning Kyle and another agent whose name he doesn’t know. The next order of business for Sam is figuring out where to take Jason to keep him safe.
Next up, we have Simone and Bobby. Bobby sent her a recording of her husband getting it on with Victoria. Simone already knew this, though, but seeing it is just more torture, and it’s rightfully upsetting. Simone then tries to get over Eli by getting under Bobby. Surprisingly, Bobby turns her down.
Speaking of the vice president. Eli and Max discover one of Donald’s agents, Agent Kane, in the former’s office doing a sweep. Max and Bobby are in charge of doing the sweeps, so obviously, this is shady. Eli forces the agent to continue to sweep, and eventually, they find that the office is bugged. Max and Bobby were supposed to have bugged the office, which is how Bobby got the recording of Eli and Victoria getting it on. So, Max plays the game and accuses Donald’s agent of doing it. The agent denies it, but obviously, it’s too late. Eli’s paranoia has set in, so he kicks the agent out and tasks Max with finding out what else is in there.
Let’s fast forward a bit. Priscilla brings Hunter some tea, and he gets all lascivious at first, asking for some fellatio and then offering to give oral pleasure, but Priscilla shuts all of that down.
Hunter gets all emo and starts randomly opening up about how he put Priscilla in the bunker because she and Eli tried to kill him. He asks if Priscilla would be his ally because he needs help convincing Congress and the world that he’s better off getting his job back. He’s also afraid of Victoria’s dad, who is incredibly powerful and will do anything to protect his baby. But Priscilla ain’t no fool. She reveals that she knows his son killed her cousin, Jean. Hunter blames Victoria for that cover-up, and he’s not wrong. He then reveals that Victoria also tried to kill Jason but killed the wrong boy. He tries hard to solidify Priscilla’s help, but she says she’ll think about it, and rightfully so.
Later on, Max informs Bobby about the bugging drama. In other words, it wasn’t Max and Bobby’s bug that Agent Kane found after all. Someone got there before them, and the footage Bobby showed Simone technically wasn’t theirs, so they have some things to figure out. Max tells Bobby to keep it cute and not indulge the second lady further, but you know Bobby, right? He’s a horny devil and does exactly what we knew he’d do when Simone tries to seduce him again. He lays the pipe, and we end things until next week.
- This Week In Good Black News: Rihanna, A$AP Rocky in Fenty Film; Beyoncé Tops Billboard 100 With "Texas Hold Em"; Russell Westbrook to Build Affordable Housing in LAPlus, the Philadelphia Orchestra renames its concert hall after legendary singer Marian Anderson.03/01/2024
- Aldis and Edwin Hodge on Breaking Down Doors for Black Voices in Sci-Fi with ParallelThe brothers spoke to BET about their new sci-film.03/01/2024
- Wendy Williams' Publicist Regrets Being In Lifetime DocumentaryShawn Zanotti said she would not have participated in the docuseries if she had been aware that it wasn't going to celebrate the former TV personality's career.02/29/2024
- Method Man’s Daughter Releases New MusicGoing by the rap moniker Chey, her latest song “Boujee & Ghetto" has almost 50,000 views in the first week of its release on YouTube.02/29/2024
- Kodak Black Delivers His Fourth Child HimselfThe Florida rapper welcomed the newborn on Feb.27.02/29/2024
- Five Facts About 'The Oval’s' Javon JohnsonThe actor is passionate about the craft of acting and mentoring aspiring minds.02/29/2024