(Photo: Greg Doherty/Getty Images)
Rob Kardashian is about to be a married man and he's determined to be slim and trim as he waits for his bride at the altar. Showing off his gradual weight loss, the reality star took to Instagram to show off his progress.
Donning all black, the 29-year-old showed that the pounds are definitely coming off.
Rob revealed back in April that he weighed 248 pounds before his fiancée Blac Chyna started working with him to be healthier. He said her goal was for him to lose 40 pounds before her birthday, which was on May 11.
Though they never said whether or not Rob reached the goal, one thing's for certain: he's lost a fair amount of weight.
Watch Rob's fiancée Blac Chyna get a lap dance from Mariah Carey with BET Breaks above.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024