Track and field star Allyson Felix walked down the aisle for a second time this past Sunday. In a lavish ceremony at The Ebell of Los Angeles, the decorated Olympian renewed her vows to her husband, Kenneth Ferguson, surrounded by family and friends.
The 35-year-old wore a lace JINZA Couture gown with sheer sleeves, and her hair pulled back into a loose bun. Allyson walked down the aisle behind her adorable 2-year-old daughter, Camryn, who served as the cutest flower girl. Camryn wore a lace and tulle dress with a matching white bow on her head. Along with a note was pinned to her dress that read, “Daddy here comes mommy.” How sweet! See photos here and here!
The track and field champ shared photos from her beautiful day with bridesmaids stunning in black dresses and groomsmen donning black tuxedos. The family even changed into Allyson’s Athleta sneakers during the wedding reception. Now that’s our kind of party!
Her Instagram caption read: “Renewed my vows to my best friend in front of our loved ones,” the seven-time Olympic gold medalist wrote. “It was more than I could have ever imagined. So thankful to God for this love and for blessing our family.”
We love Black love!
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024