Simone Biles is making boss moves.
On Thursday (Nov. 30), Athleta launched its latest campaign with the most decorated gymnast of all time for their holiday collection, dubbed "No Time Like The Present." The size-inclusive line consists of a variety of athleisure pieces that can be mixed and matched, including comfy leggings, trendy crop tops, bras, and the brand's Salutation bodysuit that is perfect for all body types.
Biles –who is vying for a spot to compete in the 2024 games– is part of Athleta’s Power of She Collective alongside fellow Olympian Allyson Felix and singer Alicia Keys.
This has been a year to remember for the phenom.
In April, she tied the knot with her beau Jonathan Owens after dating for three years. These newlyweds are showing no signs of slowing down.
Earlier this month, Biles gave fans on Instagram an update on the construction of their dream home in Texas, which has been in the works since November 2022.
In her post, Biles added a photo of her hubby standing in an area of their home surrounded by windows, drywall, and unfinished concrete flooring, along with what appears to be an entrance door.
The Green Bay Packers player reposted the same image to his Instagram Story, adding the caption, "Seeing the vision!!"
Back in September, the Olympic medalist shared development updates about their property with PEOPLE. Photos included Biles walking through a wooden framework of the home and a sweet snap of the duo hand-in-hand while standing on sandy ground.
Earlier this month, the newlyweds had an outdoor photoshoot capturing the essence of the fall season. In one of the frames, the husband and wife lay on a bed of yellow leaves as their heads face each other.
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024