Everyone but Andi and Penelope saw Gary's true nature. While he seemed kind to Penelope, his toxic behavior with Andi was evident from the start. Despite this, she couldn't break free, even pretending to move on to Jordan. In "Sistas," Andi and Penelope discovering each other, a tough situation for pregnant Penelope. Gary's actions, which should have led to a breakup, only worsened things. Let's explore five of Gary's worst moments with Andi.
Jasmine the Psycho Wife
It’s probably not fair to call Jasmine a psycho because she was married to Gary, after all. She may have entered that relationship perfectly sane, but Gary. Anyway, what we saw from her was wild, unstable behavior. Gary started a relationship with Andi and didn’t mention his marriage. Welp, Jasmine popped up and got Andi jumped and Fatima ended up saving Andi that time. Then Jasmine tried to kill Gary and Andi, while they were in bed, and it still wasn’t enough for Andi to walk away.
Choking Andi Out
This is self-explanatory, but the first time Andi tried to rid herself of Gary, he decided to choke her out because his rationale was that if he couldn’t have her then no one could.
Gary thought it was a good idea to stage an actual wedding set up as a photoshoot. He set it up as a surprise for Andi, got her girls to show up dressed as bridesmaids by lying to them too, and when Andi showed up, he pulled a switcheroo and tried to get the ceremony going. Thankfully, Andi declined, but who does that?
Trying to Buy Andi’s Place of Business
We still don’t know what Gary does for money other than scamming, but he does have money. He had the nerve to attempt to buy Andi’s pace of work so that he could keep an eye on her. That’s God levels of stalker.
Finally, Andi finding out that Gary had a whole fiancee and baby on the way was also a hurtful surprise. Even worse is that Gary had the nerve to tell Penelope, in front of Andi, that Andi was just a side piece. We all know that wasn’t true, but ouch.
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024