If there’s one thing you can expect to see at an awards show, it's sequins—a lot of them, too. The 2021 Soul Train Awards, held at the World-Famous Apollo, were no exception. Celebrities like co-host Tisha Campbell and "Lady Of Soul" honoree Ashanti lit the red carpet up with their sparkly embellishments—in addition to a host of others.
Needless to say, the red carpet was full of head-turning fashion moments, as well as the perfect place to draw inspiration for your New Year’s Eve look. Because what’s more festive than a sequined fit? Missed all the glitz and glamour from the red carpet? Check out the photos below for a recap.
Parker McKenna Posey
- Judge Rules That Texas School District's Suspension of Darryl George Over Length of His Locs Did Not Violate CROWN ACTDarryl George, an 18-year-old student at Barbers Hill High School was first suspended from regular classes on Aug. 31, because he did not comply with the dress code.02/23/2024
- DDG Gets Candid On How He And Halle Bailey Got Pregnant After Nearly Two Years Of Dating“We weren’t aiming for a baby, but it just kinda happened,” said the rapper.02/23/2024
- Howard University To Debut First HBCU Ice Skating TeamThe intercollegiate skating team will face the University of Delaware in its first competition.02/23/2024
- Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of MarriageAccording to a source, their split is "unrelated to recent allegations involving Simon's past," but rather, an "ongoing matter."02/23/2024
- Wendy Williams Finds Support in Blac Chyna Amidst Health Struggles: A Revealing Look in New Lifetime Documentary"Where Is Wendy Williams?" premieres on Saturday, February 24 at 8 p.m.02/23/2024
- Jermaine Dupri Confirms That Unreleased Usher Track Is Finally AvailableTaking to social media, the award-winning producer said that “Believe” will drop on February 23.02/23/2024