Saweetie is opening up about her past relationship with Quavo. The “Tap In” rapper shared details about the love she shared for the Migos rapper on the latest episode of Caresha Please.
“I thought we was going to spend the rest of our lives together," Saweetie told Caresha when asked about her two-and-a-half-year relationship with Quavo.
FYI: The pair reportedly split in March 2021 due to "differences."
The “Icy Grl” went on to tell Caresha that despite people thinking she was living a fabulous single life last year, she found herself "hurt" because she "lost someone" she loved.
“You know, when you think someone is your soulmate, and you don’t end up with them, it’s hard. You know, a lot of people thought that I was just having fun and the single life, but I was hurt. Like, I really loved him,” she explained, before revealing she did a lot of "soul searching" in 2021.
During the conversation, the pair also chatted about the importance of women celebrating their bodies, even if they decide to go under the knife.
“I think women should do what they want to do. We always gonna have people commenting about how we talk, how we speak, how we dress, who we talking to, who we dating,” she said. “I really feel like women should just do whatever they want to do with their bodies. You know, my body, my choice.”
Below, check out the 1-on-1 interview.
- Kanye West and Ty Dolla Sign Sued For 'Unauthorized Interpolation' By Donna Summer's EstateThe lawsuit claims that the two artists used Summers "I Feel Love" without permission on their track "Good (Don't Die)" from their album “Vultures 1.”02/28/2024
- BET Talks: Torrei Hart Says She Phoned Ex-Husband Kevin Hart ‘Out Of Respect’ When She Decided To Join Katt Williams On Tour“There are children involved. I’m not out here to be messy at all,” she told BET.02/28/2024
- Lynda Gravátt, Acclaimed Broadway and Television Actress, Dies at 76The award-winning actress appeared in several productions on stages in New York and played a pivotal role in the Washington D.C., theater community.02/28/2024
- Rihanna And A$AP Rocky Star In New Fenty Short FilmThis power couple is unstoppable!02/28/2024
- Chanel Iman and NFL Star Davon Godchaux Tie the Knot in Romantic Caribbean Yacht Wedding"Together we will continue to move mountains and love each other through thick and thin,” said the supermodel.02/28/2024
- Kenya Vaun Wants To Be R&B’s Newest SensationThe Philadelphia native is making major waves with her newest song “Used To.”02/28/2024