(Photo: Prince Williams/FilmMagic)
It's no secret that Keshia Knight Pulliam and Ed Hartwell aren't exactly amicable exes, but now the former Cosby Show star's feelings about her estranged husband are affecting what she's going to name their unborn child.
On the latest episode of her podcast Kandidly Keshia, the actress revealed the name she has in mind, and how it changed ever since the drama started with her ex.
“I was back and forth on if I wanted to share this or not, but I decided that I would because it is so hard for me to keep it in,” Pulliam said. “I’m so excited about her. Her name is … Ella Grace.”
Sounds innocent enough, right? Well, while the first part, "Ella" was always in her mind, she added the "Grace" as a reminder of everything Hartwell put her through in their divorce.
“When I tell you through all of this the grace of God has so been with us and has covered us and protected us — she’s been my saving grace to get through it," she says of her unborn daughter, who she previously alleged Ed nearly caused her to miscarry. "It’s knowing that it’s not about me. Knowing that on days when I want to curl up in the bed, pull the covers over my head and cry until my eyes fall out, that is not an option, because she feels everything I feel, and right now, it is bigger than me — it’s about her. It is about her being OK.”
Welp, wonder how Ed feels about that.
See where the drama all began with BET Breaks, above.
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024
- Rhymefest Reimagines The Beauty of the Black Diaspora On His New Album ‘James & Nikki: A Conversation’The acclaimed multi-hyphenate pays tribute to the legendary writers on his latest project and he spoke about the impact he hopes to have with his art.02/27/2024
- This HBCU Alum’s Baseball Journey To The Major League Baseball Front OfficeFrom Alcorn State University to the Pittsburgh Pirates, Brandon Rembert shares how his HBCU prepared him for the pros.02/27/2024
- Bevel Gifts Clark Atlanta University A Locker Room RenovationThe men’s grooming brand transformed the HBCU’s basketball team’s locker room into a state-of-the-art barbershop and lounge space.02/27/2024