Photo: Shareif Ziyadat/Getty Images
(Photo: Shareif Ziyadat/Getty Images)
It looks like Blac Chyna is preparing for a legal battle, and this time, it isn’t one she initiated.
Apparently, her assistant, Lorena “Patty” Hernandez, is on life support and the woman’s family accuses the businesswoman and reality star of causing the condition.
According to Page Six, Hernandez has had a “third brain bleed” and “was pronounced brain dead on Monday.” The family is also supposedly ready to take her off of life support. They claim Chyna abused her and didn’t provide her with worker’s compensation.
“Remember when the news broke and she said she was helping [Hernandez] and she was helping the kids and everything? She never did,” a source close to the family told the website, in reference to Chyna’s previous statement that she was caring for Hernandez’s children. “I mean all she pretty much did was spread the word and reach out to her baby daddies, so she felt like, ‘That’s how I helped.'”
Patty Hernandez suffered a seizure at Blac Chyna’s Lashed salon in January. The source says that the only time BC went to the hospital after the incident was to tell people in the know to not give out any information. As for Hernandez’ latest condition, “She’s still on life support because her husband decided to donate her organs because they were completely healthy so that she can give the gift of life to other families. They’re finding the recipients now so tomorrow they’re going to take the organs.”
Supposedly, Blac Chyna did attempt to work something out, but her legal team advised her not to give up any cash and let them handle it.
Our thoughts go out to Lorena Hernandez and her family during this tough time.
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024