A$AP Rocky is the new face of Bottega Veneta's pre-Spring 2024 campaign, and it's giving everything it needs to give.
The "Fashion Killa" rapper, known for his trendsetting style, revealed on Monday (Dec. 4) in an Instagram post that he's the star of Bottega Veneta's newest collection. The campaign features candid images of the celebrity photographed in real-time to provide the paparazzi feel. The photos, also licensed by the label, capture his recent outings while he's dressed in the flyest Bottega Veneta menswear looks.
Rocky took to Instagram to share more details on the collaboration. Alongside Bottega Veneta creative director Matthieu Blazy and "the talented tabloid style photographers involved," they effortlessly brought the entire project, titled "READYMADE," to life.
He continued: “Throughout history, there has always been a strange relationship between photographers and celebrities. Even in terms of the rights and usage of photos and the tabloid hustle, there has always seemed to be a disconnect between famous people and the photographers who follow and film them.”
As long as they post the good angles, Rocky approves.
“So, in good light of good angled photos, myself and the creative minds at Bottega Veneta thought it would be genius to bridge that gap and utilize my everyday lifestyle type of photos taken by candid photographers while I do my everyday thing,” the father tof two shared.
In the collection of photos, we see the rapper running errands in a dapper suit that's both tailored and oversized to shopping in West Hollywood in a vibrant orange trench coat; he's proof that menswear style is still very much a thing.
Only A$AP Rocky can jog in a Bottega Veneta leather tracksuit consisting of a $6,800 hoodie and $6,400 pants.
He has made waves in the fashion world as a fashion icon through collaborations with Guess, Under Armour, J.W. Anderson, NEEDLES, and Midnight Studios. From the retro-inspired "GUESS Originals" to the fusion of sportswear and casual fashion in "Under Armour Sportswear (UAS)," A$AP Rocky's influence extends across various styles. His partnerships showcase a dynamic blend of streetwear and high-end fashion, solidifying his impact in the industry.
- Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of MarriageAccording to a source, their split is "unrelated to recent allegations involving Simon's past," but rather, an "ongoing matter."02/23/2024
- Wendy Williams Finds Support in Blac Chyna Amidst Health Struggles: A Revealing Look in New Lifetime Documentary"Where Is Wendy Williams?" premieres on Saturday, February 24 at 8 p.m.02/23/2024
- Jermaine Dupri Confirms That Unreleased Usher Track Is Finally AvailableTaking to social media, the award-winning producer said that “Believe” will drop on February 23.02/23/2024
- This Week In Good Black News: Beyoncé Makes Music History, Frankie Beverly Announces Farewell Tour, and Megan Thee Stallion Releases Nike CollectionPlus, Brittney Griner’s number was retired by Baylor University and Scarface is heading out on tour!02/23/2024
- New Music Friday: SZA, Steelo Brim & Saweetie Drop New TunesRefresh your playlists with these hot new tracks and check out a special behind-the-scenes video of Vic Mensa’s making of “BLUE EYES”, which was nominated for Outstanding Hip Hop/Rap Song at the 2024 NAACP Image Awards.02/23/2024
- Sydney McLaughlin-Levrone Talks Her New Book ‘Far Beyond Gold Running From Fear To FaithIn her memoir, the Olympic gold medalist explores her journey and all the obstacles she had to overcome to become one of the greatest track and field athletes ever.02/23/2024