Photo: Prince Williams/Wireimage
D. Hill, a music producer perhaps best known for his work on Drake and Future’s single “Life is Good,” has passed away, reports say. He was 25.
Hill was found dead on Thursday (October 14), according to iHeart.com. Fellow producer Mojo Krazy tweeted about the tragic news, simply writing, “RIP D. Hill.”
"Y’all, please pray for my family,” she wrote. “My sweet grandson Darius Hill has passed away .. Continue to Pray for his Family and Friends as we all go through the day ahead.”
Born Darius Hill, D. Hill is a multi-platinum award-winning producer who has credits on songs with everyone from Lil Wayne and Lil Uzi Vert to Yung Mal and NoCap.
- Princess Love Files For Divorce From Ray JThe star of "Love & Hip Hop Hollywood" broke the news on Instagram.02/26/2024
- 5 Things We Learned From the ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ DocuseriesThe two-part doc revealed much about the former TV show host's struggles with health, finances, and her bitter divorce.02/26/2024
- ‘Peetah’ Morgan Of Morgan Heritage Reggae Band Dies at 46No cause of death has been revealed.02/26/2024
- Ayo Edebiri And Da'Vine Joy Randolph Both Snag 2024 SAG AwardsLet’s show these sistas some love for their history-making achievements.02/26/2024
- Quavo Responds To Fan With Back Tattoo of Rapper's FaceThe loyal fan showed the Atlanta rapper his tribute to him in Milan, Italy.02/26/2024
- Jeffrey Wright Delivers Stirring Tribute To His Family At 2024 Spirit Awards“I am nowhere without you,” said the actor.02/26/2024