Photo: Prince Williams/Wireimage
D. Hill, a music producer perhaps best known for his work on Drake and Future’s single “Life is Good,” has passed away, reports say. He was 25.
Hill was found dead on Thursday (October 14), according to iHeart.com. Fellow producer Mojo Krazy tweeted about the tragic news, simply writing, “RIP D. Hill.”
"Y’all, please pray for my family,” she wrote. “My sweet grandson Darius Hill has passed away .. Continue to Pray for his Family and Friends as we all go through the day ahead.”
Born Darius Hill, D. Hill is a multi-platinum award-winning producer who has credits on songs with everyone from Lil Wayne and Lil Uzi Vert to Yung Mal and NoCap.
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024
- Rhymefest Reimagines The Beauty of the Black Diaspora On His New Album ‘James & Nikki: A Conversation’The acclaimed multi-hyphenate pays tribute to the legendary writers on his latest project and he spoke about the impact he hopes to have with his art.02/27/2024
- This HBCU Alum’s Baseball Journey To The Major League Baseball Front OfficeFrom Alcorn State University to the Pittsburgh Pirates, Brandon Rembert shares how his HBCU prepared him for the pros.02/27/2024
- Bevel Gifts Clark Atlanta University A Locker Room RenovationThe men’s grooming brand transformed the HBCU’s basketball team’s locker room into a state-of-the-art barbershop and lounge space.02/27/2024