(Photo: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.)
Diddy just dropped a bombshell about his private love life. The music mogul stopped by The Ellen DeGeneres Show along with DJ Khaled and the hosts of The Four to promote the new competition series when the group decided to play Ellen’s go-to game, “Never Have I Have Ever.” To say the least, the game turned up the heat when Diddy revealed a secret engagement that no one ever knew about it.
After handing out paddles to each of the contestants, Ellen ran through a series of statements that they have either experienced or not experienced before. The game started easy with statements like “Never have I ever hit a parked car and didn't leave a note for the owner” and “Never have I ever used someone else's toothbrush and didn't tell them.” But then it turned to the juicy stuff.
When Ellen said, “Never have I ever gotten engaged and kept it secret,” all of the players’ panels stuck to the “I Have Never” side. But then Diddy flipped to the opposite side of his paddle. “Nah, I ain’t going to lie, it was like for four hours,” Diddy admitted. “It was for four hours. I honestly did. I was engaged for four hours and I kept it a secret for forever until now.”
Unfortunately, the Bad Boy executive did not spill the tea on who he was engaged to in his past life, but judging by that time frame, it must’ve not been that serious anyway. Diddy has previously been tied to Cameron Diaz, Naomi Campbell and, notoriously, Jennifer Lopez. He is currently dating Cassie.
Who do you think had Diddy’s heart for four hours? Check out the video below.
- Judge Rules That Texas School District's Suspension of Darryl George Over Length of His Locs Did Not Violate CROWN ACTDarryl George, an 18-year-old student at Barbers Hill High School was first suspended from regular classes on Aug. 31, because he did not comply with the dress code.02/23/2024
- DDG Gets Candid On How He And Halle Bailey Got Pregnant After Nearly Two Years Of Dating“We weren’t aiming for a baby, but it just kinda happened,” said the rapper.02/23/2024
- Howard University To Debut First HBCU Ice Skating TeamThe intercollegiate skating team will face the University of Delaware in its first competition.02/23/2024
- Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of MarriageAccording to a source, their split is "unrelated to recent allegations involving Simon's past," but rather, an "ongoing matter."02/23/2024
- Wendy Williams Finds Support in Blac Chyna Amidst Health Struggles: A Revealing Look in New Lifetime Documentary"Where Is Wendy Williams?" premieres on Saturday, February 24 at 8 p.m.02/23/2024
- Jermaine Dupri Confirms That Unreleased Usher Track Is Finally AvailableTaking to social media, the award-winning producer said that “Believe” will drop on February 23.02/23/2024