Kenya Moore is known for being gone with the wind fabulous, but even the multi-hyphenate star has moments when she wishes she would have stepped a bit more out of her comfort zone.
While chatting with E! News, Kenya revealed that she wishes she took more beauty risks on her first season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
“The first season, I was pretty conservative with the beauty choices. I don't really take a lot of risks. I want to take more now,” she explained. “I'm more into getting out of my comfort zone when it comes to clothing and fashion. I think I just always played it really simple. Even with my nails, having my nail hang over my finger is daring for me.”
Kenya went on to reveal that she wished she would’ve had a glam squad for every moment the camera was rolling. “I should have had a hair and makeup person on the trips. And for every taping. It took a minute for me to just figure out my team, so sometimes I would look back and go ‘oh, my foundation is the wrong color’ and things like that, but now, I know.”
We love Kenya's transparency! There's no question assembling the perfect glam squad takes time. Like the saying goes, you can't rush perfection.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024