(Photo from left: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images, Jemal Countess/Getty Images for Republic Records)
Yesterday, news broke that Mariah Carey split with her boyfriend of five months, back-up dancer Bryan Tanaka. Reports claimed that Tanaka was the jealous type, and wasn't comfortable with Mimi spending so much time with her ex-husband Nick Cannon due to their co-parenting relationship.
Now, Cannon has spoken with Entertainment Tonight, and he's sharing just how he feels about Tanaka's alleged insecurity.
"Most men are jealous of me," he said, before adding, "I'm joking. But I know nothing about it. For me, at the end of the day, she's an amazing mother and we focus on our kids."
When asked to expound, the comedian made it clear that this isn't his fight, as he has bigger fish to fry in his own life.
"I know nothing about this," he said. "I got too many of my own relationship issues to be worried about an old relationship."
In addition to Tanaka's jealousy, it was also reported that he was also getting too comfortable with the singer's generous gifts, and she quickly grew tired playing the sugar mama role.
Get the latest on Nick Cannon in the BET Breaks video, above.
- 5 Things We Learned From the ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ DocuseriesThe two-part doc revealed much about the former TV show host's struggles with health, finances, and her bitter divorce.02/26/2024
- ‘Peetah’ Morgan Of Morgan Heritage Reggae Band Dies at 46No cause of death has been revealed.02/26/2024
- Ayo Edebiri And Da'Vine Joy Randolph Both Snag 2024 SAG AwardsLet’s show these sistas some love for their history-making achievements.02/26/2024
- Quavo Responds To Fan With Back Tattoo of Rapper's FaceThe loyal fan showed the Atlanta rapper his tribute to him in Milan, Italy.02/26/2024
- Jeffrey Wright Delivers Stirring Tribute To His Family At 2024 Spirit Awards“I am nowhere without you,” said the actor.02/26/2024
- RICO Trial Drama: Young Thug's Parking Ticket Negotiation Caught on Tape Amidst Criminal Enterprise AccusationsThe video reveals Thug's plea for a warning, a push-up contest challenge, and a surprising race proposal.02/26/2024