(Photo: Santiago Felipe/Getty Images)
Tiffany "New York" Pollard is undoubtedly reality TV royalty, to say the least. While the Flavor of Love starlet has been absent from the public eye for some time now, she recently became a topic of conversation when she was accused of bleaching her skin after posting a selfie to Instagram.
In response to her accusers, she has one thing to say.
The photo in question shows the self-proclaimed "H.B.I.C." rocking voluminous hair and a noticeably lighter complexion.
Take a look, below:
After noticing several comments claiming she purposefully lightened her complexion with bleaching creams and techniques, she fired back by crediting her new "color" to giving up meat and cigarettes.
"Before some of y'all get to asking me, 'If I'm 'BLEACHING' The answer is, 'No,'" she wrote. "#1 it's cold outside 2 I've been detoxing from meat and cigarettes."
She clarified that her "skin is not lighter, it's clearer because I'm getting rid of toxins."
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024