Christian Petersen/Getty Images
Christmas is usually a time when families come together, but not so for Deion Sanders. The former NFL player's sons launched an angry feud with him on social media after claiming they were kicked out of his house.
Shilo and Shedeur Sanders claim their dad told them to leave because their mom, Sanders's ex-wife Pilar Sanders, took them to get their ears pierced. Ironically, Deion himself used to rock huge diamond earrings. The boys took to Instagram to vent their frustrations, claiming that their father, who's worth $40 million, didn't get them a single present, splurging on others instead.
To make matters worse, Deion told them he wanted to spend Christmas with his other kids, Bucky and Deiondra, before kicking them to the curb. "Went to my dads house/he kicked me out cause I got my ears pierced with my mom/no presents on Christmas. Thanks for ruining my Christmas pops. Not everything is how it looks on IG," Shilo wrote.
Sheuder followed up with an even lengthier post:
The divorce between the former NFL player and ex-wife Pilar has been filed with court battles, break-ins, and abuse allegations, with Pilar recently losing custody of her children.
It's clear that some of Deion's kids are quick to take sides. Last week, Deiondra (one of the kids he did spent Christmas with) took to Instagram to take a shot at Pilar, posting a throwback photo of Deion and Pilar's wedding day with her and her brother looking less than happy, along with the caption, "We knew it all along."
Hopefully this dysfunctional family will figure out their business before long. Speaking of ugly breakups, watch a recap of Tasha Smith's brutal divorce battle on BET Breaks below:
(Photo: Christian Petersen/Getty Images)
BET.com is your No. 1 source for Black celebrity news, photos, exclusive videos and all the latest in the world of hip hop and R&B music.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024