(Photo: Sharky/Polite Paparazzi/SPLASH)
Tamar Braxton and her husband, Vincent Herbert, have reportedly had their fair share of marriage issues throughout the year, and just recently, while commemorating their eight-year anniversary, the singer explained that their journey's been anything but perfect.
Taking to Instagram, Tamar posted a video of her and Vince celebrating, with a caption explaining how they made it through. Take a look, below:
It's good to see these two still going strong despite what seemed like a crazy year for them both.
See one of Tamar's former The Real co-hosts talk about her exit in the video, above.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024