(Photo from left: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images, Rob Kim/Getty Images)
Stacey Dash got one compliment from Republican frontrunner Donald Trump, who sided with her denouncement of BET and Black History Month, and ever since then she seems to be doing the absolute most to show her support for the Republican frontrunner. Last week, the Clueless star praised Trump for being tough on national security and now, she's making the most bizarre excuses for the racism and chaos exhibited at his rallies.
Taking once again to her trusty blog, the actress writes of the melee at the Chicago (which resulted in it being shut down), "There’s a lot of talk about Donald Trump being violent, condoning it, or at least inciting it. But this is a total misread of our next President." She continues, "First of all, he’s not responsible for what every random guy does — out of thousands. (And by the way, I don’t condone the violence that has happened so far.)"
Now, here's where it gets interesting: "Second of all, he’s not violent, he’s just 'street,'" she writes. "He was born in Queens. Of course, that doesn’t mean he was hustling on the street, dodging bullets. I know he had a privileged upbringing that no doubt isolated him from much of the violence and strife that some people grew up with in the city..."
She continues, "...He’s not apologizing. He’s not backing down. He knows both sides of the street. He knows the game. And he knows how to WIN IT. Like I’ve said… he doesn’t bring a knife to a gun fight!"
Uh, okay Stacey. Whatever you say. Maybe the Fox News contributor is gunning for a spot in a Trump administration?
Check out the actress share more of her unsolicited opinions in the video, below:
BET.com is your No. 1 source for Black celebrity news, photos, exclusive videos and all the latest in the world of hip hop and R&B music.
- Sydney McLaughlin-Levrone Talks Her New Book ‘Far Beyond Gold Running From Fear To FaithIn her memoir, the Olympic gold medalist explores her journey and all the obstacles she had to overcome to become one of the greatest track and field athletes ever.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Key Roles that Define Michael B. Jordan's CareerDive into all of the career-defining TV and movie roles that skyrocketed Jordan to superstardom, from HBO’s “The Wire” to the blockbuster “Creed” franchise.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: Queen of Documentaries: 5 Powerful Non-Fiction Films Directed by Ava DuVernayThe award-winning director has a knack for using her powerful lens to depict groundbreaking stories that tackle music, race, culture, and corrupt systems.02/23/2024
- Demi Singleton Says Her 'Bass Reeves' Character Changed How She Saw Her LifeSingleton shares her journey, challenges, and the empowering impact of bringing to light the untold stories of Black heroes in American history.02/23/2024
- 'Tyler Perry’s Sistas': Five Plot Twists That Could Happen With Karen’s BabySistas has so many twists and turns that it’s hard not to imagine the other crazy things that could pop up about Karen’s baby.02/22/2024
- DC Young Fly Pleads For The Return Of His Bag That Contained Jack Oh's Death CertificateThe comedian’s bag was allegedly stolen in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club.02/22/2024