(Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images for Manuka Doctor)
The Kardashians are seasoned professionals in the interview department by now, but something went terribly wrong during one for Kourtney Kardashian, making it hilariously hard to watch.
While appearing on a morning talk show via satellite, Kourtney was asked about her sister Kim following the recent Paris robbery incident. It seems as the very moment someone walked into the room Kourtney was in, the connection was interrupted and silence took over.
The reporters weren't happy with what was going on, but the reality star clarified that it was all a connection issue and she answered the question after a break once it was resolved.
Take a look, below:
See how Kourtney's sister Kim is handling the robbery incident in the BET Breaks video above.
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Key Roles that Define Michael B. Jordan's CareerDive into all of the career-defining TV and movie roles that skyrocketed Jordan to superstardom, from HBO’s “The Wire” to the blockbuster “Creed” franchise.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: Queen of Documentaries: 5 Powerful Non-Fiction Films Directed by Ava DuVernayThe award-winning director has a knack for using her powerful lens to depict groundbreaking stories that tackle music, race, culture, and corrupt systems.02/23/2024
- Demi Singleton Says Her 'Bass Reeves' Character Changed How She Saw Her LifeSingleton shares her journey, challenges, and the empowering impact of bringing to light the untold stories of Black heroes in American history.02/23/2024
- 'Tyler Perry’s Sistas': Five Plot Twists That Could Happen With Karen’s BabySistas has so many twists and turns that it’s hard not to imagine the other crazy things that could pop up about Karen’s baby.02/22/2024
- DC Young Fly Pleads For The Return Of His Bag That Contained Jack Oh's Death CertificateThe comedian’s bag was allegedly stolen in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club.02/22/2024
- Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Frontotemporal Dementia And AphasiaHer medical team says both conditions have “presented significant hurdles” in her life.02/22/2024