(Photo: DevachanSalonandSpa via Youtube)
Capella Salon in Studio City, California
Shai Amiel is one of the most prominent curl stylists in the game. He's best known for helping people with their curl pattern transformations. His clientele ranges from everyday people to celebrities like Tamera Mowry-Housely.
Devachan salon in (Soho) New York
Most curly-headed women in New York City have heard of this place. Co-owners Lorraine Massey and Denis DaSilva have created a haircut technique that has turned into a movement. The method to their madness is to cut the hair while it's dry so that the curls can live in a happy place. Aside from having salons around the world, many hairstylists in individual salons have been trained to cut as a devastylist.
Loop Salon in Atlanta
Loop Salon is an Ouidad-approved hair salon in Atlanta. The salon specializes in styling textured hair and blow outs.
Huetiful Hair Salons
Huetiful Hair Salon has multiple hair salons in locations like Arlington, Texas, South Side Chicago and Atlanta's midtown area. They specialize particularly in helping women and men with hair transitions for chemically damaged hair. The improvement to hair texture comes from the salon's custom steaming and styling method for max moisturizing.
More than curly in Aurora, Colorado
More Than Curly is a natural and chemical-free salon. Not only are they stylists, but they have a strong focus on teaching about curly hair. They also live by this creed: "We DO NOT perform Brazilian blowouts, Dominican, Keratin straightening treatments or all over relaxers. Why? Most of our clients live here in Colorado, where it is a semi-arid environment and those costly services performed on natural hair will alter your curl pattern, dry out your hair, cause even more frizz, and require more product application to hydrate your hair."
Taji Natural Hair Styling in Raleigh, North Carolina
Specializing in natural hair styling and braiding, Taji has trained natural hair professionals that aim to help you reach your goals. They not only style, cut and color hair, but they also hold workshops for those looking to learn more about their hair.
Kimble Hair Studio in West Hollywood, California
Mainly known for celebrity hair stylist and owner Kim Kimble, this place is a go-to for weaves and styling in LA. Visited by the likes of Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Shakira, Mary J. Blige, the late Whitney Houston, Sade, Britney Spears, Jada Pinkett Smith and even the iconic Miss Piggy, among others.
Fabulocs in Capitol Heights, MD
To all men and women with fabulous locs, this is the place to be in the metro area. The owner, Nimat, also specializes in handling very tight curl textures. Fabulocs Natural Hair Products and Services is a result of many years of experience and the intense study of natural hair types.
Hair Rules in Manhattan, New York
Specializing in hair coloring and hair styling, this salon caters to all hair textures – kinky, curly, wavy and straight. They've created looks for the likes of Alicia Keys and Rihanna.
A natural affair in Jackson, Tennessee
Specializing in transitioning and starting, maintaining and styling locs and/or braids, their stylists are experts in both relaxed and natural hair, making the transition easy for their clients.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024