(Photo: Earl Gibson III/Getty Images and Paras Griffin/WireImage)
Stevie J sparked a fierce debate across social media after the Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta veteran made a remark aimed at the ladies of Love & Hip Hop: Miami. On Tuesday (Mar. 3), Stevie brought attention to the fact that he did not feel that the cosmetic quality on LHHMIA was up to snuff.
“Good morning! Ladies, retire those lace fronts from Love & Hip Hop: Miami!” he proclaimed on Twitter, although he made sure to exclude cast member PreMadonna from his criticism. He went on to decree that the show’s hair and make-up team should be fired immediately for the offense of having “our beautiful sisters looking nuts out here!”
Many people quickly chimed in with their thoughts on The Shade Room, including PreMadonna herself. “‘Except PreMadonna!’ That’s right Stevie...cause one thing for sure you know my hair be laid!!” she wrote.
However, Miami rapper and LHHMIA star Trick Daddy was displeased at the comment. Soon after, he posted a video on his personal Instagram page where he had some strong words for Stevie.
“The next time a n***a get on a post on social media or comment about somebody from Miami, I’mma check ‘em. Then you n***as get on social media and comment about girls from Miami on Love & Hip-Hop: Miami, now it’s getting personal,” Trick Daddy cautioned before he threatened to personally sort out Stevie and anyone else who deigns to come for the women on the show ever again.
See Stevie J and Trick Daddy’s full remarks below:
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024