Photos from left: Icono
Following Giuliana Rancic's controversial comments about Zendaya's locs during the E! Fashion Police Oscars special, Kelly Osbourne made her exit from the show, leaving a spot up for grabs. Now, word has gotten out that either Chrissy Teigen or Amber Rose may fill that vacancy.
According to Us Weekly, both ladies' names have been tossed into the pool — which also includes Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member NeNe Leakes and fellow E! star Khloé Kardashian — due to their unapologetic opinions and popularity on social media.
Teigen, 29, is a respected force in the modeling world having covered the 2014 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. She, along with her hubby, John Legend, has been a red carpet favorite during the 2015 awards show season and has garnered the support of millions on Twitter, with whom she regularly interacts.
Rose, 31, most recently became a trending topic for calling out the Kardashian family on social media. Her Twitter spat with Khloé Kardashian helped solidify her as a fun, bold, no-nonsense personality whom viewers may enjoy.
Us also reports that, in addition to Teigen and Rose, former Glee star Naya Rivera is being considered as a possible replacement option. "Naya is talking to E! about being on Fashion Police," the publication reports. "They are really intrigued, especially since she was so controversial during her View appearances and got so much press."
Though no solid replacement has been announced yet, Fashion Police, now hosted by Rancic, Kathy Griffin and Brad Goreski, will return on Friday, March 30.
(Photos from left: Icono, PacificCoastNews, PacificCoastNews)
- Sydney McLaughlin-Levrone Talks Her New Book ‘Far Beyond Gold Running From Fear To FaithIn her memoir, the Olympic gold medalist explores her journey and all the obstacles she had to overcome to become one of the greatest track and field athletes ever.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Key Roles that Define Michael B. Jordan's CareerDive into all of the career-defining TV and movie roles that skyrocketed Jordan to superstardom, from HBO’s “The Wire” to the blockbuster “Creed” franchise.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: Queen of Documentaries: 5 Powerful Non-Fiction Films Directed by Ava DuVernayThe award-winning director has a knack for using her powerful lens to depict groundbreaking stories that tackle music, race, culture, and corrupt systems.02/23/2024
- Demi Singleton Says Her 'Bass Reeves' Character Changed How She Saw Her LifeSingleton shares her journey, challenges, and the empowering impact of bringing to light the untold stories of Black heroes in American history.02/23/2024
- 'Tyler Perry’s Sistas': Five Plot Twists That Could Happen With Karen’s BabySistas has so many twists and turns that it’s hard not to imagine the other crazy things that could pop up about Karen’s baby.02/22/2024
- DC Young Fly Pleads For The Return Of His Bag That Contained Jack Oh's Death CertificateThe comedian’s bag was allegedly stolen in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club.02/22/2024