(Photo: Taylor Hill/FilmMagic)
Hot damn! Leave it to La La Anthony to announce a new fashion drop and slay our lives at the same time.
Of course, she couldn't just slap something on the 'gram she had to show off her svelte bod and complement it with a new hairstyle. She was rocking her La La Anthony Collection x Lord Taylor collab while wearing a white Pologeorgis fur mini coat and Azzedine Alaia boots.
Consensus? She looks baaaaaad — in the best way possible!
Plus, she's a woman after our own heart — her collection includes sizes from 0 to 24! We see you, sis, proving that fashion really is for all!
We wonder what bae Carmelo Anthony thinks of this look? We know he's probably just as shook as we are because La La is killing it. You betta work, girl!
- Tory Lanez Files New Appeal Over Megan Thee Stallion VerdictThe Canadian rapper is currently serving a 10-year sentence at North Kern State Prison in California.02/29/2024
- Opinion: Lifetime's 'Where Is Wendy Williams?' Documentary Should Raise Concerns Over Ethics and AccountabilityThe producers displayed insensitivity and a lack of regard for Wendy's well-being, and people should be outraged by it.02/29/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 5 Instances Where Ari Lennox Redefined Modern R&BThe powerful vocalist has used her endearing music to usher in a new sound for modern R&B.02/29/2024
- Sanaa Lathan Stars In New Audible Original ‘The Justice’, Reveals She Wishes To Portray Her Character Onscreen"I want to play this in a movie. Let's put it out there," the actor manifested.02/29/2024
- 'Sistas:' Gary’s Lies May Finally Be Catching Up To HimGary’s secrets are much worse than they previously seemed after it comes out that he might be tied to a murder.02/29/2024
- Former WWE Star Michael Jones, Known As 'Virgil,' Dies at 61He was best known for being the bodyguard for the “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase during his time in the WWF and WCW.02/28/2024