Hip hop and Adidas have shared a harmonious union since Run DMC mused about their favorite kicks in “My Adidias,” so it’s not a surprise the shoe brand tapped MCs Big Sean and Snoop Dogg to star in their new fall Adidas Originals commercial.
Adidas Originals is a collection of vintage clothing, retro shoes and urban wear that blends timeless '70s and '80s designs with sports styles. The campaign message declares: "The streets are calling. To every individual, answer back—we are all originals."
In the commercial Big Sean rocks a stage in his three stripes, while Snoop wears his to party. Meanwhile, Dwight Howard appears in the spot cruising in a low-rider and other stars like Josh Smith, Sky Ferreira and Jeremy Scott make cameos in a montage of different scenes filled with hipsters and skateboarders.
(Photos: Jemal Countess/Getty Images for Moet; Evan Agostini/PictureGroup)
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024