(Photo: Emma McIntyre/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images)
During the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday (May 24) rapper DaBaby took home a win for Top Rap Song for his Hot 100 hit “Rockstar'' with Roddy Ricch. But a big oops! moment happened when he took the stage to receive his award.
Instead of his song being played, the BBMAs played “Rockstar” by Post Malone and 21 Savage circa 2018. Making light of the situation, as DaBaby took to the stage he pointed to his trophy and said, “It’s me, It’s me, I’ll live with that,” before starting his acceptance speech.
Post Malone’s “Rockstar” won at the 2018 BBMAs but Black Twitter was not having it on the accidental mess-up and shared their hilarious thoughts on the incident.
RELATED: DaBaby Plans To Retire In Five Years
See their reactions below:
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024