Things are getting heated on The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
In an uncensored version of the season 15 reunion (exclusively available on Peacock), Kandi Burruss and Shereé Whitfield had an intense exchange of words over who has undergone the knife in the name of beauty, as reported by E! News. And for these two, throwing shade appears to be their favorite pastime.
The tension peaked during the episode when the Xscape singer called out Whitfield for having cosmetic procedures done on her body. To which the She by Shereé founder responded.
"You do the same," Whitfield told the singer in the sneak peek. "You had your body done four times, honey, at least. So, we all know you're a lover of plastic surgery."
Burruss didn't easily back down while upholding her stance. "I have not had my body done four times," she said, while her castmate quipped, "Was it three?"
Burruss answered, "First of all, let's be clear: I have never denied getting plastic surgery.”
Then, the mega-producer addressed Whitfield directly. "You done had tummy tucks, you done had breast jobs, you got nose jobs multiple times. Before we even met you on this season, that was a nose job."
With contention in the air, Whitfield told Burruss unequivocally, “You're lying!” before adding that she did receive a nose job done recently. “This is my first tweak,” she explained.
The other cast members shared their reactions to the plastic surgery squabble.
As Kenya Moore and Drew Sidora sat next to each other on the sofa, Sidora said, “Well, maybe you didn't admit it. She didn't admit it, but we see it."
And Sanya Richards-Ross added, "You had a nose job, who cares?!"
Part two of the reunion airs September 10 on Bravo.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024