GQ Germany just got Badu'd!
The magazine's latest cover dropped on Monday (Nov. 27), with Erykah Badu on its cover as the issue's Music Icon of the Year. If you haven't seen it yet, you're definitely in for a treat because sis looks good! She ate this photo shoot and left no crumbs.
The four-time Grammy winner looks breathtaking as she poses topless front and center on the cover. For the shoot, she rocked her signature long micro-sized braids accentuated with clear beads that lay against her breasts and nipples. Badu takes charge of this moment in her nearly 30-year career with her hands raised above her head and an arch in her back.
Get it, Erykah! This is your moment, and we are here for it, and you!
If you think that photo was hot, wait until you check out the rest as she demonstrates her fierce range before the lens.
Other pics show her wearing a white t-shirt, socks, and pointed-toe black loafers. In those images, she peers into the camera lens, and in one angle, she flashes her blinged-out grill as her braids sweep the floor.
Badu got her model on in this shoot and channeled her high fashion instincts.
She gave boss vibes while posing in a Martine Rose shirt and long pin-stripped skirt, as her braids cascaded across her face as she hid her eyes.
Badu also went animal style!
She sets the ambiance in a cheetah print coat, while another take shows her lying down wearing a fur coat. Badu's greatness is really on display in another shot where she is seen wearing an animal-styled hoodie as she looks upward.
- 'Tyler Perry’s Sistas': Five Plot Twists That Could Happen With Karen’s BabySistas has so many twists and turns that it’s hard not to imagine the other crazy things that could pop up about Karen’s baby.02/22/2024
- DC Young Fly Pleads For The Return Of His Bag That Contained Jack Oh's Death CertificateThe comedian’s bag was allegedly stolen in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club.02/22/2024
- Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Frontotemporal Dementia And AphasiaHer medical team says both conditions have “presented significant hurdles” in her life.02/22/2024
- 6 Black-Owned Businesses HBCU Students Should ShopIn honor of Black History Month, we’ve compiled a list of Black-owned businesses students will love to shop.02/22/2024
- Whoopi Goldberg Defends Malia Obama’s Decision To Drop Her Last Name Professionally"The Color Purple” star clapped back at critics saying, “This is a grown woman! Leave her alone.”02/22/2024
- Snoop Dogg Pays Tribute To His Brother Who Passed AwayBing Worthington, the legendary rapper’s half-brother, passed away on Feb 16.02/22/2024