(Photo: Aaron J. Thornton/Getty Images)
After much anticipation, Love & Hip Hop reality stars Erica Mena and Safaree Samuels have officially tied the knot with a lavish wedding in New York City!
Take an up-close look at the gorgeous matching wedding bands, custom-designed by NY jeweler Eden Diamonds, which the pair exchanged during their vows. Safaree commented on the jeweler's page that the bling is worth a whopping six-figures.
While little footage is available at this time, we do know the couple partied the night away on Monday (Oct. 7) with a fabulous red-themed reception.
Styled in a dapper red suit that perfectly complemented the red décor and oversize floral centerpieces by Venus Et Fleur, Safaree sweetly serenaded his bride (and their growing baby!) with his signature rapping skills.
“You look beautiful. Oh my god,” Safaree said while admiring his wife’s splendor.
Loving every minute of the affair, the gushing bride glowed in a shimmery white wedding gown that perfectly hugged her growing baby bump.
After taking fans to her wedding dress fitting a few weeks ago, we can only assume that Erica’s sparkly gown featuring a thigh-high slit was created by Ryan & Walter.
Dancing with delight on the glossy rose-patterned dance floor, the 31-year-old bride happily threw her red rose bouquet to her bridal party, who styled in red satin bridesmaids dresses.
Safaree flexing his dance skills before using his mouth to retrieve the garter belt off his wifey’s leg definitely served as the event’s highlight.
In case you were wondering, the attendee list included several VH1 stars including Yandy Smith, Karlie Redd, Sierra Gates, Jonathan Fernandez and more.
Going off the videos we’ve seen so far, cameras were flashing and videotapes were rolling, so we wouldn’t be surprised if we get a full-on wedding special from the reality star couple!
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Samuels!
We will keep you updated on the wedding details as they become available. In the meantime, take a look at the baby sonogram the couple recently shared with fans on Instagram.
- 'All The Queen’s Men': Tied UpTrouble and Champ are a little too cocky about their crimes and get caught up.02/22/2024
- Tyler Perry Issues Warning For His Steamy Kelly Rowland and Trevante Rhodes-Led Thriller ‘Mea Culpa’: “This Is For Grown Folks”Tyler Perry, Kelly Rowland, Trevante Rhodes, and RonReaco Lee talked to BET about coming together to make their “grown and sexy” Netflix thriller.02/22/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: The Characters & Animated Roles That Shaped Cree Summer's LegacyThe queen of voice acting is behind some of this generation’s most iconic animated characters across TV and film.02/22/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Victoria MonétThe songwriter turned R&B performer took home three Grammys for her latest album, “Jaguar II.”02/22/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: Afrobeat Royalty: Burna Boy's Regal Red Carpet MomentsBeyond being an Afrobeats giant, Burna Boy is well-known for his rockstar style.02/22/2024
- Young Thug Identified As the Alleged Gunman On 911 Call During YSL RICO TrialThe Atlanta rapper was ID'd by an unidentified woman in the 2013 incident.02/21/2024