(Photos from left: John Sciulli/Getty Images for go90, Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for iHeartRadio / Turner)
Thanks to the news about police brutality, terrorism and Donald Trump, it’s clear that we all need a little pick-me-up.
No worries, we got you with these delightful examples of utter baby love.
First up are Chrissy Teigen and her bundle of joy Luna. As the model and chef was gearing up for a Beyoncé concert in Milan, hubby John Legend posted up the cutest video of his wife cuddling and kissing their adorable daughter while listening to “Blue.”
If that wasn’t enough, singer Omarion’s ex Apryl Jones posted their sweet babies Megaa and A'mei showing each other major love.
And we love y’all right back!
Now, if that doesn’t make your ovaries twinge and forget that the world right now is an utter mess, nothing else will.
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024