(Photo: Noam Galai/Getty Images)
Safaree Samuels is all over the place. For years now he hasn’t let go of the fact that he and Nicki Minaj are no longer a couple and has constantly made strides to keep that fact public.
Just the other day Nicki took to Twitter and during a long rant blasted her ex for the constant torment he’s put her through. It seems now though that Safaree is getting some of the heat.
Taking to Twitter last night, the rapper and reality show hopeful tweeted that “there's BIG money” on his head after getting “a call from prison,” implying that if he keeps messing with Minaj, there may be a price to pay. There’s no evidence that there’s actually been a hit put out.
Nicki Minaj and Safaree Samuels broke up in August 2014 after being together for 12 years. Minaj has moved on with Meek Mill, but it seems like Samuels hasn’t been able to do the same successfully.
Check out Safaree’s tweet about the possible hit below.
- Drink Recipes Inspired by 'All the Queen's Men' CharactersTake a sip of these delicious concoctions inspired by the series!03/04/2024
- Celebrating Timeless Love: Five Unforgettable Black TV Couples Who Defined Relationship GoalsFrom the comedic highs of Martin and Gina to the journey of Rainbow and Dre, these iconic Black TV couples continue to inspire and reflect the complexities of love.03/04/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: Kyla Pratt's Enduring Charm: 7 Memorable Roles from Child Star to Adult ActressThe NAACP Image Award nominee has been active in the entertainment biz since the ‘90s.03/04/2024
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024